With Love, Leena is a fashion blogger from America. She is half American/Palestinian. I (the author) have been following her YouTube Channel With Love Leena when I wanted to blog and vlog in English. I immediately fall in love with Leena because of her soft-spoken voice and character that is much similar to myself.

Finding someone with a similar personality to me help me boost my confidence that I too can reach this level if I am consistent and istiqamah. The aim for writing more in English to me personally is bringing forward more Muslim girl in the blogging world. I find it interesting every time I stumble upon an English blogger and vlogger. To me it's a form of indirect message, to show to the rest of the world, who we are as a Muslim in a more friendly and fun entertaining way.

We have to admit, writing in English, can reach far beyond Malaysia. Paired with the connectivity of the internet, who knows? I might be reaching someone from Morroco, Minnesota, or even China. I love Leena, if I'm not too busy, I like watching her video on YouTube. 

Another blogger that I follow is Omaya Zain who is half Venezuelan/Palestinian. She is so cheerful and funny. I love her cheerful laugh, her sense of humor and most of all, I love her fashion. Looking at her fashion sense is just so superb! I love how she crafted her Instagram feeds. Though I don't know her in person. I feel like I do know her as a friend in the virtual world.  

Yet again, I keep bumping into more Muslim fashion blogger and every entry is an inspiration. I know it's not easy to persist and come-out different when everybody has already started blogging. But it's better to start late than never start at all.

And there are so many more that I love watching them chatting on YouTube. 

-------

This is my first 4 entry to start this online magazine. So here is Leena's simple everyday hijab tutorial. Although simple, it's beautifully draped and practical for our everyday hijab wear. Insya Allah, soon I will make my own hijab tutorial and upload it here in my next article.

But in the meantime enjoy!